USD 250 Distinguished Alumni Nominations
The USD 250 Foundation is currently accepting nominations for the PHS Distinguished Alumni for 2020. Candidates should have distinguished themselves through their work, personal accomplishments, or in the lives of others. These individuals serve to inspire our students to greater achievement. For eligibility guidelines see the Foundation’s web site.
· Nominations will be accepted through February 17th.
· Eligibility includes graduates from PHS at least ten years prior to nomination.
· Anyone is welcome to submit a nomination.
· Nominations should be submitted using the Foundation’s online questionnaire.
· Nominations should include one additional letter of reference/supportive letter from someone other than the nominator.
The nomination form can be found at https://www.usd250foundation.org
For more information - contact Pittsburg Board of Education at 620-235-3100
Monday, February 17, 2020 4:00 PM
Add to calendar